09 July, 2010

ups and downs

Yesterday me and Jose found the channel FitTV! I found this pretty cool cause it has like 4 hours of workout shows, I thought o:! from 7am-12pm I can workout? Think of how many calories I could burn! And it's free, who doesn't love that. BUT, I don't have it at my house. My family is too lazy to spend the extra like 10bucks for another 100 channels, bah. It replays at 4 so maybe I'll workout before dinner everyday at his house, or I'll just get there early in the morning. Like run over there, get there by 10, then exercise, all before he even gets up. x) who knows! I'll test some stuff out. It'll have to wait though till Monday.

Banana - 100cal
Slice of Cheese - 80cal
V-8 (my new love) - 30cal
Pretzels - 75cal
Granola Bar - 100cal
Steamed Rice (3oz) - 150cal
Shrimp with Broccoli - 400cal??
Egg Roll - 200cal??

Total - 1135cal+

I thought I'd do okay today, I was reaching for 900 but we got chinese take-out. I still have left overs too, and I'm one to hate wasting food. So I'll probably finish it tonight, and just start a new tomorrow. Blah, hopefully tomorrow isn't so terrible.

d: -Audri

No comments:

Post a Comment