23 July, 2010

New plan (:

So from now until school starts I want to try and maintain my weight. I looked up some things and have made a few guide lines to live by. I'm starting my exercise routine kind of small. But I need to get in the habit of at least doing something. If I get too ambitious I'll end up being discouraged. I'll slowly add more to fit my body's needs.

Plan Rules:
- 1600cal
-
4-8 glasses of water a day
-
30min jog on the weekdays
- exercise add-on: 30min workout video, more running less walking/jogging +for longer time, yoga

I know. It's a lot more calories. If I start to gain then I'll change some things around. But I really want to make it a habit to be healthy. I don't want to get caught in the downward spiral of never feeling happy with my body. And I think becoming more tone and fit will help that a lot. We'll see how everything goes. (:

wish my luck girls, much love.

-Audri

No comments:

Post a Comment