26 July, 2010

This doesn't seem like a diet. x)

I'm adding another rule. x) It's pretty general, don't bloat yourself! If I'm no longer hungry then stop eating. Basically a "Duh" but something I tend to forget for like dinner. d:

I'm also thinking that I will give myself a range for breakfast and lunch so I don't have to limit myself so much for dinner and I might end up eating less too, which is never bad. I was thinking 600/700cal before dinner so I have a good 1000cal to spend. I wouldn't even eat that much unless we're going out to eat so it'll work good.

Foods!
Corn and Peas - 100cal
Chips - 50cal
Orange - 60cal
Fish Sticks - 250cal
Ice Cream - 220cal
Boca Burger - 300cal
French Fries - 250cal
Salad - 150cal

Total - somewhere around 1400cal

Btw I saw Inception. It was a crazy ass movie but it was good (: cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment