23 July, 2010

Day 6

Yes! it's day six. Tomorrow is what we've all been waiting for! And ya know what? I'm feeling pretty good today. I woke up, looked in the mirror (especially at my tummy) not expecting much. But! I see a difference. Even though yesterday was pretty chaotic food wise it all worked out for the better. I plan to run and do sit ups today and eat about 500cal. I sure as hell better look good tomorrow! (x

So I was hanging out with my friend Kat yesterday. It was actually really fun and it was nice to just talk to someone about life and relationships with someone who has just as many problems as you do, yet still understands and listens. It was nice. The only food add on I had was a bag of Doritos. The 150cal bag. x) Not so bad to be honest. Still way below 1500 which is apparently what my body burns up in a day. So good deal.

Food and Stuff!
Yogurt - 100cal (9am)
cheesy egg - 165cal (10am)
Work out (12-1)
Boca Burger - 125cal (1:30/2pm)
Carrots - 35cal (4pm)
1/4 of a bagel - 75cal (5pm)

I'm going to say I don't feel good so I can't eat dinner. That's if I'm at Jose's house. If I'm at my own for some reason then I'll say I ate a lot at Jose's. If for some reason I just MUST eat I'll deny anything above 200cal. Probably a little soup or something like that.

It'll all be worth it! Then tomorrow I will eat anything I want, I know why blow it? But it's a celebration. And I'll try to not actually eat that much. Just won't be thinking of calories. I'll have a filling yet small breakfast. Probably like Panda Express for lunch and hopefully not the buffet for dinner ;c if I'm ever feeling too bad I can say that something I had earlier is giving me a tummy ache.

My next plans are to stay around 110lbs. I don't want to scare anyone and I'm happy right now. Plus Jose doesn't like super skinny girls. I know. guys. so weird with their curve loving ways. I'm gonna hope to include a lot of exercise and to revitalize my metabolism. Plus I could be more open with people about it cause I'll just be healthy. (: let's see how it goes.

I write too much x) Love ya girls! stay strong

-Audri

No comments:

Post a Comment