27 July, 2010

So Lazy

So I'm a lazy person and don't exercise. yup. Basically this is why I like to restrict calories. Cause even if I don't exercise I'm still gonna lose weight. Buuuut, I don't need to lose weight. Just Get a really tone beautiful body with a flat tummy. But I'm lazy. So it never ends. I really want like a workout buddy. And I can't be mad at Jose cause he has a lot on his plate. Like if I can't workout now how would I even be able to when I have a job that consists of standing for 4-8 hours at a time. d: So I can't push him too much. He wants to lose weight but he's also like, I got 5 years till I'm going to apply to be a policeman sooo why suffer now. I see his point but still. And I'm secretly worried that he'll get a huge ego and realize what a sexy stud he is and leave me for some hot girl. xD But I still want him to be happy so I try not to think about it. Yeah idk just rambling on.

Input~
String Cheese - 60cal
Ramen Noodles - 370cal
Subway - 350cal
Broccoli Salad - 450cal
Fried Potatoes - 350cal

Total - about 1600cal

Actually maybe more... o.o shh! whatever though. I don't want to care right now. I'm starting to be more who I used to be. Jose and I are doing great too. I just wanna make the rest of the summer perfect and happy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment