22 July, 2010

Day 5

It's Thursday. My God.
I hate how I comment on yesterdays plans, I need to fix how I write these. x)

So yesterday I did good for most of the day, replaced my lunch with only a Boca burger (100cal) But for dinner I blew it. We went to Fridays. I love Fridays, in fact I picked up an App there. But yes. My meal was 300 something calories. But Jose's mom kept commenting on how it didn't sound like a lot of food and when the plate came out it looked that way too. It filled me up. But they ordered all these appetizers. Mozzarella sticks, tortilla triangles with re-fried beans and cheese. Lots of cheese. So I had to eat some or they would be nagging me through the whole meal. v.v It makes me feel bad thinking back on it. I'm upset with myself for not only eating my main meal but I'm upset at his mom and society for the en-grained thought that people need sooooooo much food. I could have said that I wasn't feeling too good. But. I didn't think of it and the appetizers looked so good. blah. not cool. I worked out and burned at least 300cal. still didn't make up for it.

I weighed myself that morning and I was 110.5lbs. Hopefully yesterday didn't screw that up.

Today's plan:
9am-12pm - V-8 and fruit cup (110cal)
1pm-4pm - Half a bagel (125cal)
5pm-7pm - Banana, nectarine, Boca Burger and salad (540cal)

Total: 775cal

I want to exercise for an hour. I'll try to get 500cal of exercise. Plus sit ups but my ribs are really sore from whatever I did yesterday so we'll see about that.


You guys are great, really. You keep me inspired. (: stay strong skinny minis!

-Audri

EDIT
My plans all changed when my friend texted me wanting to hang out today. I'm nervous and anxious cause I haven't seen her in a year and I hate being so awkward around people. So after I had V-8 and and a banana and went to Jose's house (without exercising) I then ate a half a bagel, a tortilla thing from last night and a chocolate ice cream popsicle. Soooo my new plan, since that's like 800 something calories is to not eat for the rest of the day. I won't eat with my friend cause "my mom is expecting me home for dinner" and I won't eat at home cause "I ate out with my friend" mwahaha. bah. I swear I'm gonna be so angry with myself if I eat anything v.v

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry you got trapped by your friends mom. Curse the fat people eating ways.

    ReplyDelete