14 July, 2010

Another New Day (:

I have a follower (x yay.

I feel re-energized today. Yesterday, like i said, i worked out. One 30min workout video and almost an hour of jogging. My abs hurt! aha, I actually love the feeling. It wants me to go back to doing sit ups everyday. So I plan on using the treadmill today for just about as long as I can stand it (x plus a little more. Tonight me and Jose are going to the drive-in. We're gonna see Despicable Me and Toy Story 3. We're such little kids x) but to be honest, kids movies can be way better then any half hazard thrown together action or horror movie any day.

Okay new plan! I write down the foods I can have up until dinner then just edit dinner and exercise. Instead of like, oh idk what to eat, wondering around the house, then craving something I can't have. Now I'll know right away!

Yogurt - 100cal
v-8 - 30cal
granola bar - 100cal
dinner - 1,000? (Viengs Asian Bistro) it was yummy. But fried egg roll and seafood soup with nibbling on Joses rice and general t'so sauce. so who knows.

exercise - 230cal

Total - 1000cal

Reply to comment:
Lyndee - Thanks! I really like your blog too, all the people I follow really inspire me to keep going and stay strong. My doctor didn't say anything, yay! And good luck with your fast (:

-Audri

No comments:

Post a Comment