21 July, 2010

Day 4

Hello all. I'm eating a big breakfast right now. Well, larger then usual but small to America. Okie doke, yesterday went okay. I didn't exercise though. I know, it's a shame. I couldn't get the workout video though cause my sister wouldn't leave that room and I was annoyed with my mom and I just wanted to relax a little when I was at Jose's house. I can probably do it today though. I think my sister isn't here.. idk o.O either way, it's the last 3 days and I have to work supper hard! I weighed myself yesterday in the afternoon after I ate something and drank a whole water bottle and I was down a lb! So yay. I can at least reach that goal! My stomach has been hurting me so if there is too much food to eat any night for dinner then I'll blame not eating a lot on that. His house is temping me so much. Ice cream bars, gallons of ice cream, little containers of it in like 5 different flavors. Frozen fried fish. French fries. The list goes on. But I can do this. Just 3 more days.

The sad thing is I'm gonna blow it all on Saturday and end up looking chubby anyways. d; Damn you Panda Express.

What to eat!
Breakfast - (9:30) Cheesy egg and toast with V-8: 330cal (470 left)
Lunch - (1:00 - 4:00) Granola Bar and Fruit Cup: 180cal (290 left)
Dinner - (6:00 - 7:30) Subway or 290 calories of food (0 left)

And that's how it should be. Largest meal for breakfast. I usually like to snack so lets see how this goes. It's 800cal total. Plus I really want to exercise. My back feels better now so I need to kick the sit ups in over drive.

Stay Skinny <3 -Audri

No comments:

Post a Comment