03 August, 2010

Yesterday went as planned, woo. Today is good too. I weighed 109lb this afternoon. I'm currently like -170cal. woo negative. Ran for an hour, 500ish calories. We're having like a special dinner tonight though for my sisters birthday. I believe I said that yesterday, heh. but yeah atleast I have a good 1500cal to spend without feeling like complete shit. I'll probably do better then that anyways so woo. Okay just a quick entry to say what I ate and stuff. d;

A really good salad is your favorite lettuce with salsa (10cal per 2tbsp) and maybe sour cream. Or you could add a slice of cheese or basically anything you want! it can be as low as 30cal for a decent amount of salad. pretty awesome right? Salsa's also good on baked potatoes instead of all that butter and sour cream. Really a good thing if you have to get one in a restaurant or something.

Stay pretty -Audri

No comments:

Post a Comment