02 August, 2010

Lets burn!

yesterday wasn't so bad. I felt lighter today. Plus even though last night I was 114 I weighed 111 after my afternoon run today. Which btw was awesome. My little program thing says to run 1min, walk 2 then repeat for a half hour but I didn't run outside so I felt like I was cheating. d; So instead I did that for the first half hour, theeennn the second half hour I did run 1.5 min, walk 1.5min so in total I ran about 25min out of 62min. I burned 500cal and got about 3.5miles in. woo! I think I did alright. A lot better then I usually do. I felt good while doing it too. As of right now I'm negative calories. I know, a yay feeling but I should really eat something. I'll probably have like a 200cal snack and then a small dinner. Tomorrow I want to do about the same thing running wise. I might do more cause it's my sisters birthday and we're gonna have fried foods and Ice cream. gah. My two weaknesses. But that's today so far. It feels a lot better then even when I was counting to 1500cal, cause then I knew how many I could have and then that ice cream or fried thing didn't look so bad, if only I had a little.

Basically eating as little as possible and running as much as I can. I'm really enjoying it now anyways. (: woo

No comments:

Post a Comment