09 August, 2010

Hmm.

I kinda don't know how I feel right now. I'm worrying that I might drop too low. But I'm still in the mind set that I need to still be healthy. So even if progress is slow I think that's okay. But it's not so hard to ignore my hunger or anything like that it's just when I reach the point where my stomach is screaming at me, I decide that I probably have to eat. Which isn't bad but the finding something to eat then eating in proportion and then not eating again in a little bit is my problem. Running is kind of helping, cause I feel like I can't eat anything for 2 hours before I run and then after I run I'm not hungry anymore. So I like that. But then I go through the mind process of realizing I should eat something and blah blah blah. I can't wait till I'm old enough to pick my own food in the house. like in my own house d; I guess I could go grocery shopping and tell my mom what exactly I want but idk.

My nose hurts cause I was blowing my nose with toilet paper instead of tissues.

My life is being a little crazy and I'm focusing more and more on eating and stuff. d; A few of the girls blogging though are reading Wintergirls so I decided to start reading too. x) it's good, probably finish it today or tomorrow.

School starts in 16 days. uhhhhh. fuck. :/ I still can't wear tank tops without being ridiculously self conscious and have to wear a hoodie over it d; boo. I feel my weights going down but my body isn't changing. I'll start sit-ups again cause the program thing just didn't work x) bad timing.

I sit down thinking I'll write just like a paragraph and I get a page. Sorry x)

Keep at it girls, you're all lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment