04 August, 2010

Strength

Since I've started running (I'm on week2, day 1) I've been feeling really good about it. I can see small changes in my body and it really motivates me to also eat good too. It's less of a punishment now, that's for sure. (: So I decided I'll find more of these little programs for push-ups and sit-ups. Cause it's better to incorporate different muscles too instead of just the ones used while running. So yay. Hopefully things will go well.

The push-ups are a 6 week program. 3 times a week. Not so bad.
The sit-ups are also a 6 week program(I'm starting at week 3 though cause it told me to x), 3 times a week. This is to get to 200 consecutive.

Hopefully I'll keep up with it.

I wanna be super small bah x) it's always better to be a little too small then too big! That's what I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment