12 August, 2010

Livestrong

Does anyone use that site? Livestrong.com is a calorie counting, workout tracking, inspirational website. Now yes, it's for those looking for fitness and health. And most people wouldn't call what we do healthy. But unless you put yourself out there no one is going to look at your account. So it's just a simple way to keep track of everything. Plus all you gotta do is type in the name of the food or exercise and select how much you ate or how long you worked out and it automatically has all the numbers! A lot easier instead of trying to memorize food labels.

I feel kind of bad though cause it says I should eat like 1,800 calories a day. Which is completely wrong. I've been maintaining my weight and have been eating in the 1,000 to 1,500 calorie range with exercising at least 300cal of it off. Sooo idc if I'll be under haha but it's pretty cool actually. And it has so many articles on like the best foods to eat and how to tone certain body areas and idk all this stuff. So if any of you are into that sort of thing go check it out! And if you want to add me as a friend on their that's cool just comment and I'll give ya the info (:

No comments:

Post a Comment