11 August, 2010

Aha.

So I'm already procrastinating on school stuff, haha. I have a book to read for AP US History. Alrighty. I've got it this morning and am on page 12. But I'm also writing like a summary of each part and am doing the questions while I read it instead of at the end. Is it weird that I procrastinate by adding things that I don't need to do? like the summary. It might help. Who knows. I looked on the calendar of stuff we're gonna do and it says nothing about this book. So x) yeah.

I wonder how I'm going to react to the new school year food wise. I'm one of those people who eat when they're bored or when they're procrastinating. So I'll either eat more or I'll eat less. cause now that I know my faults I can be like "no! you're just doing this cause you're bored, you're not hungry yet!" And I don't know if I can keep up exercising. Cause, well we have an elliptical. But it's in my sisters "room" which was originally mine and Jose's room to hang out when we're over here but she took it over. But she works.. but she also keeps the place a disaster area. And it's gross. So disgusting. Everything about her is ew. Maybe it'll motivate me to keep it up when I'm exercising? x) whateves.

I'm slightly mad at Jose cause he got a skype and idk who the hell he's talking to and I mean, facebook chat is one thing but when you add a camera like it can go to way different levels of terribleness. But I know that I just need to chill. Give it up. I'll catch him if he does anything wrong. Until then, life is good, life is happy, he loves me and I love him. Nothing is wrong until something actually is wrong. yes. Stop this bullshit in my head. I'm trying to get better d: Just be me. Don't depend on him so much. You got things to do too. You can be fun and happy without him. Positive self talk. yay.

I really should get back to work haha. idk why I even write in here I feel so dumb sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment