18 August, 2010

Mope

Everyone seems in a rut. I think it's because it's the end of the summer. Or well basically for those who go to school. Today I have to go in to school to get paperwork done and get a parking pass and my senior privileges blah blah blah. Scary. Today I've decided to drink Mountain dew only until my dinner of one small five guys burger with hot sauce, no cheese, and vegetables. no fries. But I probably will eat some anyways. Kind of a completely bad idea. For all Mountain dew is is carbs. but whatever d; I still have a lot of my book to get done. About 70 pages. I guess that's better then before though. And my schedule will tell me if I need to read my other two books. Lovely. With my luck I'll be completely screwed and I'll have to read both of them. If this happens then I'll wake up at 6 like I'm suppose to do for school then I'll have about 6 hours to just read before my day actually starts.

I'm completely scared for school. The usual. I'm a wimp. lol

My body seems like it's kind of getting the picture, despite the fact I've been doing bad and haven't really been exercising. I'm just like. ugh. I don't have time to worry about all this shit and workout for 2 hours (including the breaks in between ;)

My Japanese inspiration is coming back to me. What I mean is I've been inspired to go back to learning Japanese. I've wanted to learn for.... 4/5 years now? and I've gotten as far as learning the majority of Hiragana. I have little vocabulary that I know. I sort of know about 5 Kanji. Lame-o. But I'm trying! again.. I've actually made small progress earlier this summer so if I brush up on that and further it then technically I am in good shape. And even if I fall out of it as long as I take at least one week out of every month to review and add a little then maybe slowly I'll somehow learn more then how I have been in the last few years. whatevas.

No comments:

Post a Comment