02 September, 2010

Weeee

long week! and I'm procrastinating doing notes. boo on me. I'll be quick though! 5min at the max. I have no idea what has sparked this. Maybe I'll think in a min and it'll come to me but I decided to try the ABC diet. As of today, the 500cal limit was met with possible room? Not quiet sure. I had this weird sandwich (90cal) A few carrots (10cal?) bag o' chips (130cal) vegetables (100cal) soup (100-120cal) some ham and lettuce (30-60cal) and I think that's it. so yeah. aha. it's cool. I love diet lipton ice tea. I think I started it because I was getting stomach aches and it always would hurt sometime after I ate. so... if I ever lose too much weight I'm blaming it on that. I have a stomach disease mwahaha. I have a ton of studying to do and sort of a busy weekend. I hope I do alrighty.

(: do good girls -Audri

No comments:

Post a Comment