04 September, 2010

x_x

Yesterday was good. I feel good today. But I'm in the mode where I know I need to eat. And if I try and not eat today I'll probably end up blowing it somehow so I should start in control and limits. idk. idk. ugh. I have to clean sooooo much. Everything is just messy. I hate it d; okay I just needed to share my frustration between my thoughts. We all wanna be thin but today I just don't think I can do it all that well. Maybe I'll do 1,000cal for the weekends and 500 for the weekdays. That will probably be good. Even if I did 1,000 everyday then I'd probably slowly lose weight. so I'm trying to stay positive! and I need some energy *-* My brain needs to work hard this weekend x) idk I'm making excuses lol but oh well. I hope all of you are doing well. Sorry for the two posts right in a row x) I feel bad for not blogging enough and then when I feel like I blog too much. bah. xD

have a good day -Audri

No comments:

Post a Comment