19 September, 2010

Dreadful Sunday

I'm really not liking today simply for the fact I have to do hours of homework and tomorrow is Monday and there's so much food I can eat, bah.

Bagel with butter - 190cal
Apple Juice - 150cal

I'm going to a clam bake. Mentioned it yesterday I think, only gonna eat clams.

Dozen Clams - 130
(11cal per clam)

Probably won't eat anything afterward. Hopefully.

Total - 600 (if I have 2 dozen clams)

There's these buffalo chicken wings that are just calling to me in the fridge though. I'm rounding it to 100cal each. there's at least 5.

I'm suspecting that next week is going to be hard to restrict. Still gonna try with the "have a normal good breakfast" and base it off of that. There's not much in my house to eat so hopefully that will help.

Hope everyone is doing lovely and had a great weekend!

Okay. uhh. update.
I ate
bagel with butter, apple juice, slice of pizza, 3 wings, ice cream, artichoke heart cheese stuffed fried ball thing, few chips, dozen clams, crab legs, butter with those things, little more then half a ear of corn, a few halves of red skin potatoes, few bites of Cole slaw, a few fries, water.

Three lines worth of food.

Dunno the calories, not going to try and calculate. I said "I will be happy today. I will eat and be merry. I will ignore my homework and finish the weekend off nicely." and that is how it went.
No worries. or it will ruin what I wanted.

It's no big deal. One day. Tomorrow I will be back to normal and everything will go smoothly.

I will work real hard all week and have another relaxing weekend. Catch up on some sleep, possibly get ahead in school work when Jose has work on Friday and Saturday.

Everything will work out great and be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment