24 October, 2010

Day 2

10/24

Today I feel pretty good. I have not had a stomachache, headache or any other physical pain. I've been in pretty good spirits and I'm staying positive. I was kind of stressed earlier because I had a lot of homework to do and I have a test tomorrow. But that has changed, which I'll mention in a sec. I have not had a freak out today.

I haven't talked to Jose today. But, it's not a big deal. I told him yesterday how the space will be good. He still wants to talk, and I mean.. i do too. Definitely. But I really want to take things slow. One day at a time. If we do get back together it probably won't be for another month or so. But it's alright. It's like a vacation.

So my school work, I got up and I knew that I had to work hard today. I got computer stuff out of the way, ate breakfast, organized myself and sat down to read. It started off kind of hard but I decided I needed to just sit down somewhere and get things done. So I knocked out pre calc, contemporary lit., and my econ homework. I also finished up reading for Anatomy. I then decided that I would go to library and I knocked out a lot of review question type things for anatomy. I came home and haven't really done too much but all I have to do is study. I wanted to take a break until dinner and then cram a bunch of information in again. Hopefully it'll all stick in my sleep. I also will be studying during school.

I'm really happy that I got all the work done, especially right away. It's a good start.

I'm content. I have hope. And I just know that things will go good. No matter what happens, it's for the better.

Stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment